The act of doing a good deed for someone else makes oneself feel as good as (if not better than) the recipient.
It can be as simple as smiling and saying hello to a stranger we walk past, giving someone a compliment, buying a hot chocolate for someone on a cold day or giving flowers to a stranger who is working hard. These small acts of good take minimal time and effort have the potential to start a global movement of reciprocal kindness. Or in laymen's terms: Make this world a better place.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Kindness & Co. cards are 8.5'' x 5.5'', custom designed, printed on beautiful thick card stock
- All kits include a card, blank envelope, removable stickers, a place to attach a bill in the denomination and currency of your choice (we suggest a $20), and a list of fun/unique instructions on ways to use it
- Cards are shipped from our headquarters Southern California
- All Kindness & Co. Kits under quantities of 26 are shipped via USPS First Class mail, tracking is not available
- Please allow 3-10 days for US shipments & 2-3 weeks for international shipments
- For questions and inquiries please contact email@example.com
- Want to sell these in your retail or online shop? Great! These things sell like hot-cakes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for wholesale inquiries/pricing.
- Want to make some $$$? Have a website, blog or email list and want to become an affiliate? Great! Jump over here to apply to our exclusive affiliate program.
- Kindness & Co. was founded to make this world a better place - our mission is to start a movement of kindness
- We love to hear your stories! Please send us the details of how you used your Kindness Kits and how the recipients liked/used them. Email email@example.com to submit. Our favorite submissions will win a free kit. (photos and videos are encouraged too)
- Don't see the answer to your question? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
'Life is like an echo, what you send out comes back.' - Chinese Proverb